We pride ourselves in having a committed team of caregivers who create a stable, nurturing environment for the children in our care.
Our experienced staff are experts in providing care that helps deliver a hands on, involved learning experiences through play.
Our site staff include registered Early Childhood Education teachers, and teachers with Bachelor of Education degrees, as well as qualified Education Assistants and other highly experienced individuals. We ensure that the people we hire are TOPP KIDS material; we do thorough police reference checks and continue to provide the latest training. We consider our team to be our “Family Members”.
All staff are active in professional development and in pursuing personal growth through continued workshops and courses. You will have an opportunity to meet our staff on your tour.
Our program directors are specifically chosen for their experience/ expertise and passion for providing the highest quality childcare available. They are always happy to help parents with any questions, concerns and to provide a smooth transition for children entering our program along with ongoing individual updates for parents.
Professional and passionate staff are key to our high quality program delivery. TOPP KIDS complies with the standards of Calgary and Area Child and Family Services Authority when appointing staff and meeting staff to child ratios.
Coordinators have undergone the following:
- A successful Police Check with Vulnerable Sector Search.
- A successful Child Intervention Check
- Child Care First Aid Training
- Minimum of Early Childhood Education Assistant Certificate
- Continuous seminars and training hosted by the Alberta Resource Center for Quality Enhancement and ELCC & Community Development.
- An intense 30 day hands-on training program
- Continual growth through the TOPP KIDS Support System
All staff have appropriate qualifications as required by legislation and undergo regular internal training and development.