Welcome to TOPP KIDS
TOPP KIDS provides high quality Before & After School Care for elementary school-aged children in kindergarten to grade 6.
Programs are conveniently run on-site at your school, using a child led kids club based approach and S.T.E.A.M based activity planning. Our environments are designed to make kids feel at home and continue to help them develop into responsible, community conscience young adults.
We have 4 fundamental beliefs that we practice in everything we do:
Each day we provide a selection of structured and unstructured activities, offering children plenty of choices.
We strive to provide innovative and exciting experiences where children are able to learn and develop through play and exploration. Individualized planning and supportive interaction between staff and children help children feel safe and encourage feelings of self-worth. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, accessible child care to families at an affordable rate. All of this has been possible because of the support provided from our communities, our families, and our dedicated and caring staff, who we call our ‘Family Members’ and are so very grateful for.
As a team, we pride ourselves in providing a program that meets the changing needs and interests of the children and youth that come through our doors. Each year we strive to create new opportunities for your children so that they can continue to grow with us and move along their path and becoming lifelong learners.
TOPP KIDS Guiding Principles
- We thrive on creating fun group and learning experiences for our kids and staff
- We share ideas and communicate openly (share fearlessly)
- We are genuine, considerate, and respectful
- We are problem solvers and have a “can‐do” attitude
- We believe every child can be coached to develop leadership skills
- We support creativity and personal growth
- We support a safe and respectful environment for our kids and staff
- We are inclusive and embrace diversity through mutual respect
TOPP KIDS Out of School Clubs provides a safe, nurturing, and developmentally appropriate program which fosters active learning, support for the whole child, and a child-friendly environment.
Our collective vision is to be recognized as outstanding childcare programs that create society’s next generation of leaders through play, exploration, and coaching.